A recent report from Campaign asia cited that despite falling household incomes as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, a high proportion of consumers are still expecting to spend the same amount during this year’s holiday shopping season. (reference)
WARC concurred based on a study across 12 APAC markets that most consumers (70%) have no plans to defer shopping for major holidays such as Christmas or Lunar New Year despite over 40% of global peak season shoppers citing a decrease in household spend due to COVID-19. (reference)
Sourced from Rakuten Advertising
This intent represents an opportunity for brands and retailers to drive sales in the second half of the year after a challenging start to 2020.
Here’s how you can leverage Wootag to maximize this opportunity to strengthen sales and engagement:
1. Get the Audience close to the conversion funnel with Collections for multiple products or variants.
2. Capture users attention at relevant moments in the video with HotSpot
3. Amplify the message and encourage users to take the desired action using Branded Skins
4. Engage audiences by creating a sense of urgency using the Countdown timers with Lead gen.
5. Enable Online or Offline Offer Codes within the Video with Offer Codes template
Convert viewers into customers with Wootagged Interactive Videos. We love to hear from you and learn how we can help you. So, if you’re considering using Interactive Videos and want to know more, drop us a line and let’s chat about it.