Enhancing Viewer Experiences beyond Engagement
With the development of video marketing strategies, interactive video platforms are the next step in digital strategies to grow your brand and engage your customers. Interactive videos enable the audience to interact with the video content itself in a variety of ways (including branches, data inputs, quizzes) and are an effective platform to drive your marketing objectives linked to business outcomes.
At Wootag, we’ve introduced different functionalities in a seamless manner customisable to serve your purpose. We’ve introduced new updates to enhance viewer experience in –
- Working with Environment based Signals
- Offering a Laid Back Viewing Experience
- Connecting with the viewers through Language Customisation
- Establishing relatability & Engagement with the brand through creative storytelling
Recently launched this quarter, we have ‘Signals’ – a chance to customize your videos based on external weather signals!
Whether it’s Daytime or Night, Rainfall or Clear Skies, or a specific range of weather points recorded in (°C/°F), you can customize your product placements, specific discounts, videos etc to be shown depending on your location’s weather conditions!
Introducing Skins Experience – a laid back manner to consumer online content similar to your OTT platform experience!
Let’s take the Fashion and the Retail industry for example. As a viewer, typically one’s curiosity is heightened to learn more about the products displayed while watching your favourite brand’s video. You are curious to learn further details about the product – Price, Quality, Delivery, Variants and more!
Typically, a standard user journey would include navigating through the brand’s website after watching the ad, scrolling to find your pick of the product and then re-directed towards the purchase funnel.
However, what happens if you get to watch the video and simultaneously browse through the Brand’s latest product catalogue?
This is what you get to experience with Wootag’s Skins! What’s more? You’ll be redirected to the product’s page allowing the user to learn more about the product in just one click!
A typical constraint faced with Surveys as an interactive option is the limitation of language (English) or the number of questions enabled (Typically 1-2).
With Wootag’s new Native for Studies and Surveys, you can:
1. Establish a deeper and an emotional connection with your audience by reaching out to them in their local language. This helps your brand expand its reach to new customers while driving more engagements and responses with regional content across video & display formats.
2. Collect useful information and data points with more than 1 question. Target various objectives – whether its brand awareness, promotions, or audience preferences and multiply your value while encouraging participation.
3. Increase brand exposure by allowing your viewers to participate in your survey while they enjoy your video simultaneously. This allows the audience to gain contextual information as they share with you the necessary information.
Enterprises are industry leaders with their presence in the market going beyond a few years. Given their established standing and rising competition from different players, there is an increased focus on innovation in marketing strategies to continue capturing a larger customer segment.
Wootag’s Narrative feature is a great example of engaging the audiences in a creative manner to enhance user experience. Gamifying or Branching videos allows for greater engagement and entertaining for the audience making a lasting impact in their minds about your Brand.
Wootag makes your audience a part of your brand and as a result a part of your story. Leveraging these tools can widely increase the efficiency and the growth spectrum of your Business by converting your viewers into customers using immersive technology effectively bridging the gap. We’d love to hear from you and learn how we can help you. So, if you’re considering using Interactive Videos and want to know more, drop us a line and let’s chat about it or you can visit our website.